Banana pancakes are our tradition for almost every Sunday, and this Sunday is no exception 🙂
4 ripe bananas
4 soft dates
1 cup of blended oats
1/2 cups of flour
1/3 tsp. of baking powder
1/2 cup of oat milk
1 tsp. of coconut oil
Vanilla pod (half of the pod)
1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
Add a handful of fresh blueberries if desired
- Put three of the bananas, dates, milk, coconut oil and vanilla into a bowl. Blend all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth (preferably with a hand blender).
- Add all the dry ingredients to banana mixture.
- Chop the last banana into small cubes and add to the pancake batter.
- Leave the batter for 10-15 min.
- Heat the pan to medium heat and add a little bit of coconut oil or any other oil for frying.
- With a help of a tablespoon place the pancake batter on the heated pan.
- Flip the pancakes every 3-4 min. Pancakes shouldn’t cook for too long, so they don’t get too dry.
* Serve with maple syrup and fresh summer berries.